Long Time No See

 Hello again! 

I last updated this account as I submitted a portfolio project for one of my high school classes. I am now a freshman in college and it turns out that I love film so much, I decided to major in it. With that being said, I plan on taking many film oriented courses as I am taking two this semester so I figured it would be a good idea to document my future experiences and work throughout my college career.

 Currently, I am taking FIL2030 and FIL2424 also known as History of Motion Pictures and Introduction to Film Production. I am in the very early stages of both of them so there isn't much to mention yet but I am beyond excited to broaden my knowledge in something that I love so dearly. 

I hope that if anyone continues to read these throughout the semester and years to come, any information I share will be able to help them. Whether that means help with new understanding as I am being educated on new subject matter or simply help their love for the media industry grow just as mine has. I will discuss some creators I look up to as well as some films I admire and also any projects I will be in the process of. I plan on making updates here frequently mainly for my own documentation but any cinephile is just as welcome.

Carol (2015)


Be well, 

Liv Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts